Monday, January 24, 2011

St. Petersburg, FL

Recently, Rob had a conference in St. Petersburg, FL. I decided I would tag along and relax and most importantly visit with Jen. We went down a day early and spent a night and a couple days with Jen and Josh. Saturday night we went to an awesome restaurant that had anything from burgers to sushi to CORNDOG BITES- phi mu house reminiscing for me and Jen there.

After dinner we went we went to Chanelside for drinks and to see the festivities.



Sunday, we all we to the Aquarium. It was a great one with a Florida wetland section that Rob especially loved. (Rob and I go to as many zoos and aquariums that we can, we love them)
*please pardon the lack of make-up



Rob was pretty busy all day with his conference, so my days were consumed with the following:
  • sleeping in..
  • morning t.v. (Good Morning America, Today show, Regis and Kelly, Love it!)
  • lunch with Rob
  • reading hundreds of blogs- one of my favorite things to do
  • massage- Rob got one with me
  • got my hair done
  • walking around St. Pete
  • And, whatever else I chose to do
This was a great trip for us to take and perfect timing for a break from the real world, at least for me :).

No comments:

Post a Comment