Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter and christening

We have had so much fun with Ann Martin home that I have found no time to blog! It could be the lack of sleep experienced every so often too!

Easter was just perfect. It was her first time to go to church and she was an angel! I have been working hard to finish her gown for the christening that Easter kind of snuck up on me. I had not made her anything so a sweet friend of mine loaned her sweet girl's coming home gown and bonnet to me. It. Is. Beautiful y'all!

The Easter bunny came to see her and I think she was thrilled! ;)

The christening was such a great day! We had lots of family in town and friends from here and Alabama too! I finished the gown by the skin of my nose. My parents hosted a wonderful brunch at their house afterwards. She slept the whole service until he sprinkled her head then she went back to sleep! Can we ask for a better baby??

Our good friends Morgan and David had baby Ethan 2 weeks ago and we have gotten the babies together a few times. Working on that arranged marriage you know ;).

I'll try to do better with this blog! Have a great week!













No comments:

Post a Comment