Saturday, January 19, 2013

Getting closer!!

We have had a very big week in the NICU! Much to be thankful for and to report. We continue to be amazed at what God is capable and has done in the life of Ann Martin McKenzie. She is a true testament of Gods power and mercy.

Listen up y'all, this girl is officially weighing in at 4 lb 3 oz!! We have jumped another hurdle. I think she is saying she is ready to come home and we are too!

She has been regulating her temperature well with no problems. So...yesterday she was moved to a crib and her OWN room! So exciting for us! We feel this is one step closer to her being in her crib at home. I talked with her nurse this morning and she is loving her new room.

Robs mom got to come over this past Wednesday for the first time since she was born. She has changed quite a but since then. She really enjoyed seeing her and holding her for a bit. My mom came with her and also got to hold her. They loved spending time with her and are ready for her to be home to spoil rotten!

I have lots of pictures that I will post when I get to the computer! Love to all and thank you for continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment