Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sorry for the absense

I am very sorry I have not blogged in while.  Going back to work has left me tired in the evenings.  We are going to see her tomorrow so I will have pictures this weekend.  I am sick and don't think I will be able to hold her but hopefully Rob will be feeling ok.  The sinus crud really needs to move on out!

You all will be ready to see pictures of her because she is 3 LB 1 OZ!!!  We have jumped another pound hurdle!  I know she must look different with the weight gain and I can't wait to see her!

Today her nurse has taken her down to 1/2 L pressure and 21% oxygen.  This puts us well on our way to coming off of it all together soon HOPEFULLY!

She had an echo on the 21st that did show a PFO Patent Foreamen Ovale (spelling?)  It is a hole between two chambers.  That's about all I can tell you...google it if you want to know more.  They promise us not to be worried about it.  They say it shouldn't require surgery to close.  Apparently all infants have it but full term babies are much more likely to close on their own.  It's common in premmies.

That is about all I have for now.  She really is doing great!  Hope you all have a great weekend!  I am going to sleep...#myheadisswimming

No comments:

Post a Comment