Sunday, February 10, 2013

So blessed!

I never remember to look at my last post to see what I have already told yall.  Bear with me if I repeat myself.  

Her weight has gotten up to 5 lb 8 oz.  However, since she is on the diuretics, she has lost a few ounces.  She is now at 5 lb 5.5 oz.  We are not as worried about her weight right now and she should level out as she adjust to being on this medication.  We will probably come home on this medication. 

As of 5:00 am this morning she has been off of oxygen.  I cannot begin to tell you all what a blessing this is.  Really, we are witnessing a true miracle, answered prayer!  I think the diuretics are working perfectly!  When she takes her bottles it takes more energy so her oxygen saturation drops some.  So this morning at 8:00 they put the oxygen back on for her to feed and then took it back away.  At the 11:00 and 2:00 feedings her O2 Sat was 97-100.  Can. not.believe. this.  The last time I talked to them was 3:45 so I am not sure of the 5:00 feeding.  She will have some blood work done tomorrow and some of it is blood gases so we can see how she is truly doing oxygen wise. 





Morgan's shower this weekend with great friends!

Wonderful family shower! Always a good time!

Special thanks to Cousin June for the mantle decor!!
We might have our Valentine baby afterall!!  We appreciate the continued prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment