Sunday, December 30, 2012

Growing, growing, growing!

I am one proud mommy today! Ann Martin is thriving in my opinion. I will do my best to keep blog updated WITH pictures but I start work back Monday :( and will not see her as often. Very sad. I am doing this because I have no time off and really need to accrue some before she comes home so I can stay home with her a bit. What a happy day that will be!!

Two days ago, I called to check on her late at night. She had already had her bath and her nurse had taken her oxygen to dress her. Her oxygen didn't drop during the whole process. The nurse and respiratory therapist decided to leave it off and see how long she could last. AM went 5 hours with no pressure or oxygen! How awesome is that?? I just called this morning to check on her and she is still on 1L and is currently on 21% oxygen (room air). She fluctuates between 21%-25%.

Are you ready for her weight?? 2 lbs 13oz!!!!!!!!!! Really Ann Martin? Mommy and daddy are beside ourselves with excitement! She is still in premmie clothes and they completely swallow her. You could fit 2 of her in some outfits. Her nurse said to me a few nights ago, "I hope I don't hurt your feelings but she looks just like Rob". Yes, we know this :). Looks just like her daddy and I am ok with that :).

She has had a great Christmas! She didn't need a thing but her family has been very thoughtful and generous to her. Everyone is so ready for her to get home.

We did mckenzie Christmas this weekend. Got some late night sewing done. Finished a project for her that has been sitting in my sewing chair for close to a year. Yes, I have been sewing for this girl long, long before I was even pregnant.

Ill leave you with a couple pictures. We give God all the glory and praises for Ann Martins progress! He gets all the credit and we are so grateful and blessed!













No comments:

Post a Comment