Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ultrasound

Quick post:
The ultrasound came back clear on am!!! Praise you Jesus! She is 1 lb 15oz. Still the same with her oxygen. She is trucking along. My sweet sister is coming to get me tomorrow and taking me back to Jackson to spend the day with her. Rob will pick me up Saturday on his way back through from Louisiana. Very excited!

My surgery has been post poned because of the at scan. Showed too much inflammation and tiny pulmonary effusions. He is not ok opening me up now. I have an appt in his office Monday. So ready to feel better. This is really for the birds.

Thank you for continued prayer! We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Just now checking in and seeing this. Sending prayers your way for inflammation to go away and successful surgery ASAP. So thankful AM is continuing to thrive and I'll continue prayers for that. Love you

    ReplyDelete