Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy 3 weeks Ann Martin!

I need to clear something up that I said in an earlier post.  I was talking about her weight gain and not knowing where we were between ounces.  I said she is either 7 or 8 oz and it was supposed to say 1 lb 7oz or 1 lb 8 oz.  She has never gotten under a pound.  Her lowest weight has been 1 lb 4oz.  It was brought to my attention that I was being misunderstood and wanted to clear it up! :)

She is currently at 730 grams or 1 lb 10oz!! Whoop, whoop!  They have increased her feedings to 14 ML/3 hours with fortifier- 3 packs to 50 ML of milk.  I am kinda starting to keep up with her with my pumping.  What an answered prayer!

When I talked to her nurse this morning she told me at times today she has been on 21% air.  This is room air.  However, she fluctuates still between 21-28%.  She gets tired and needs help.  She also had not had an apnea spell today but that was at 10:00 this morning.

I am at home today working on the nursery in between pumps.  It is becoming therapeutic.  We will be returning to Jackson Wednesday and stay through the weekend.

These pictures were after her bath.

Worn out after bath

Getting ready for bed.
They put the rolled up hats between their arms and legs for positioning.

Sleeping beauty as her daddy calls her :)


No comments:

Post a Comment