Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pictures

It's early and I'm still loopy but I thought I would share a picture of us with Ann Martin last night. I was determined to get in there, almost fell asleep a few times, but I got to see her. My nurse said she had a good night. We will see her in a little while again. I still feel that none of you will ever know the gratitude I have for each of you for the prayers, thoughts and visits. You all helped my family through this and and I know God heard each of your prayers! I will be eternally grateful to you!
Love,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures and keeping us updated with the blog posts! All three of you are very special and the Davis family has been praying daily for you since we found out you were in Jackson. We will continue to do so!! We love you guys! -Bethany

    ReplyDelete